Basic definition of industrial wireless remote controller:
Industrial wireless remote controller is a remote wireless remote control device specially used to control engineering machinery or industrial equipment. It is mainly used in metallurgy, shipbuilding, container terminals, warehousing, machinery manufacturing, chemical industry, papermaking, architecture, fire protection and engineering machinery, etc., which use hoisting machinery and make it realize remote control operation. Any azimuth with a radius of 100 meters can be effectively controlled without influence from obstacles. The operator only needs to carry a lightweight transmitter, walk around freely and choose the best (safe) visual position to perform the operation, eliminating the hidden dangers of accidents caused by unclear vision, wire control restraints, harsh environments or improper command and coordination and other factors in the past. It guarantees safe operation and greatly improves production efficiency.
Characteristics of industrial wireless remote controller:
1. Save human resources: Take bridge crane as an example: Operation, warping hawser, hanging and unloading can be undertaken by one person alone, without command;
2. Improve work efficiency: Operators make independent judgments, and the accuracy and continuity of operation are significantly improved than before; Because it is unnecessary to be restrained by the upper and lower cabs and braids (operation line), it avoids the low work efficiency caused by physical discomfort of the operator under high temperature and high cab temperature, thus improving the morale and work efficiency of the operator;
3. Improve the operating environment, and operators can choose the best angle to avoid operating positions with poor visibility and serious pollution; Prevent operators from being infringed by harmful gases;
4. Improve the security and reliability. Since the command link is omitted, misunderstanding caused by improper command is avoided; Operators can operate from the angle of command, and see the situation of the hoisted items more intuitively. In addition, to avoid unnecessary accidents caused by unsafe cab of tower crane operators in bad weather and miscommunication between operators and commanders during aerial work.
5. Reduce the cost of manufacturing and maintenance. It has long been a reality to replace the cab with a remote control system and has become a standard production process.